1 lb. Ground Beef, Chicken or Turkey
1 TBSP Tamari
1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 TBSP Sesame Seeds
1 TBSP Montego Spicy Island Blend
1/2 tsp Fresh grated ginger
10 oz. Can Pineapple chunks with juice
2 TBSP Chopped cilantro
1 tsp Sesame seeds
3/4 CUP Teriyaki sauce (We use The Ginger People® Spicy Ginger Teriyaki Sauce)
1 tsp Fresh grated ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Add all MEATBALL ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix well with hands.
4. Form meatballs (about 1.5 inch in diameter).
5. Create sauce by adding all sauce ingredients to a small baking pan
6. Brown meatballs in a skillet over medium/high heat. Remove from skillet. Place evenly in baking pan with sauce.
7. Cook at 350° for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
Serve over rice.
Makes about 18 meatballs.
Other RFSC Blends To Use:
Chopped green onions
Sautéed Bell Peppers
Cashews, Peanuts, or Pistachios
Comments will be approved before showing up.