Oven-Baked French Fries
Lets face it... French Fries just rock! At home, we bake them to cut down on a few calories. It's the healthiest way to cook fries, and they taste amazing. Try any of the seasonings below on your next batch of fries and you may never eat out again.
Our Favorite Blends on French FriesDAILY RED
Pepper BlendFRYING PAN
Seasoned Salt BlendPROSPECTOR
Mustard Dill BlendOUTLAW
Spicy BBQ BlendSMUGGLER
Sweet BBQ BlendCITRON
Citrus Salt & Pepper BlendC'EST TOUT BON
French Garlic BlendFIREHOUSE
Hot & Tangy BlendINGREDIENTS:
6 Yukon Gold Potatoes cut into french fry slices
1/4 cup olive oil
1-2 TBSP RFSC Seasoning, or more to taste.DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place cut potatoes into a bowl of cold water for 20 minutes. Then rinse in colander. Place on a paper towel and pat dry.
3. Mix potato slices, olive oil, and seasoning in a Ziplock bag until fully coated. Spread potato slices in a single layer, on to baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; turn fries then continue until golden and crisp—about 20 more minutes.
5. Remove fries with spatula and sprinkle a little more seasoning (to taste) over the top.
NOTE: If you're feeling too lazy, or just don't have the time, our seasonings will make any bag of frozen french fries roar!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.